New Parent Education
Giving birth to your baby is a big event that you prepare for. Taking care of your baby after you have given birth is something you want to prepare yourself for also. As postpartum doulas we have seen new parents grasping for information and help about newborn behaviour, baby care, postpartum emotions, feeding and so much more.
When you become a parent there is a whole new world opening up for you and we are here to help you navigate the sometimes bumpy roads of the 4th trimester.
New Parent Education – $95
We want you to understand your baby’s behaviour and to trust your parental instincts.
This workshop is jam packed with everything you need and you will share all our tips and tricks from our experience working in the postpartum field for over 20 years.
Here are some of the topics we cover:
- What can you expect the first 24 hours after your baby is born;
- Feeding your newborn;
- Soothing your baby;
- Postpartum emotions and feelings for both parents;
- Newborn care;
- Sleep for your baby and for parents;
- Understanding the 4th trimester
We are offering this workshop:
- Groups, virtual via zoom meeting;
- Private, virtual via zoom meeting;
- Private in your home, we will bring our life size baby dolls for you to practice your parenting skills.
New Parent Education Workshop Dates
- July 10, 2021, 1-4 pm (via Zoom)
- August 14, 2021, 1-4 pm (via Zoom)
- September 11, 2021, 1-4 pm (via Zoom)
- October 9, 2021, 1-4 pm (via Zoom)
- November 13, 2021, 1-4 pm (via Zoom)
- December 11, 2021, 1-4 pm (via Zoom)
**We can set up a different time and date when a group of 4 is formed.
Ready to sign up for the workshop?
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as we can